[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:58:38 +0100
Same thing here in Spain--I would have no problem finding an E3 to
buy here in Alicante (metro area around 700,000). In fact, I started
thinking about getting one when I saw it at a local Fnac (French
electronics-and-books chain) and liked the way it handled. As most
things at Fnac, it was too expensive (I bought from an online shop
instead) but it was certainly there.

Nathan

On 20-mrt-2008, at 2:01, Wayne Harridge wrote:

>> Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> To this day I have only ever seen one other E-1 and that was on
>> someone's
>> person who told me she got it from B&H.  I have always been amazed
>> that
>> in the greater metropolitan Boston area of some 4.4 million people
>> there
>>
>> was no place I could find to actually see an E-1.
>>

> That is strange, I've seen a number of E-1 (and now E-3) in camera
> shops in Melbourne (Oz), which is only about 1/2 that population
> and I spend hardly any time looking in camera shops.  Haven't seen
> an E-1 in a Cash Converters yet though !
>
> ...Wayne
>
> Wayne Harridge
>
> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com