[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Here in the USA - it is based on profitability. If its
not popular or "hot" selling - its not worth
handling/selling. You can pretty much expect that a
local camera store will not have Olympus products.
Although I am seeing Olympus at big box stores such as
Office Max, BJ's, Best Buy, etc. However, these stores
have basic kits only. I have never seen an E-1 and of
course never had the opportunity to hold one.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs