[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:26:34 -0500
Piers Hemy wrote:
> Hey, I remember the Rainbow, isn't that the PC-clone that needs floppies
> with a holde punched in them?  It's salutary to think that they are nearing
> 25 years old.
>
> --
> Piers

I used to collect vintage pc's, until I realized I didn't have the time
to paly with them and I wanted my basement for other things.

I had a Rainbow with the DEC monitor.  I also had an Apple Lisa, MOS
Technologies KIM-1, original Mac, and various and sundry other cool
things.  Finally either sold msot of it off or gave it away.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon