[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:05:57 +0000
* On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 09:02:47AM -0700, Timpe, Jim said:
> Gottcha.  Didn't buy the toy car on line, although it was sight unseen
> (but from a very trusted friend).
> Gotme on the piano.  What can I say.  Art case 6' grand for I believe
> under $4,000.  And freighted from Maine to Seattle for ... About $400.
> Couldn't come close locally.

Very nice.   i've always wanted a piano in the house ... not that I can
play (I spend my time with guitars on my lap when not at a computer or out
with the camera) .. may pick a cheap one up, just an upright so I can
fumble through an intro.

p.

--
----------(          Please, can I have some beer?           )----------