[OM] Re: Hong Kong Flower Show 2008

Subject: [OM] Re: Hong Kong Flower Show 2008
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:17:44 +0000
I like that one, too, and many of the non-red tulip photos.  The reds
have come out a bit too vivid, as is often the case with mine.

But Michael, lovely as many of your photos are, they take rather too
long to load.  You've used 2Mb TIFFs, it seems, and that makes for a
waiting experience if trying to view a whole gallery.

it would be much better if you loaded JPG files ...

Chris