[OM] Re: Arthur C. Clarke dead at 90 [was OT - How is this done ?]

Subject: [OM] Re: Arthur C. Clarke dead at 90 [was OT - How is this done ?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:36:44 -0400
I read it much later in life but also a captivating read.  That book
made it sink in that an advanced civilization capable of traversing a
universe filled with varied life forms could just whiz on by the earth
as not even notable in the grander scheme of things.  Sort of puts us in
our place.

Chuck Norcutt