[OM] Re: On FM - E3, 12-60, and 70-300

Subject: [OM] Re: On FM - E3, 12-60, and 70-300
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:44:11 -0400
That's the kind of crap Labelle pulls here on Long Island.  Known by all
  the manufacturers as one of the biggest con shops around.  Selling the
warranty separately, take out the strap, instruction book.  Can't get
the $999 price unless you pay $170 for the battery and so on.  Before
you know it, your back to B&H price of $1700.  Thank you for taking the
time to read purchase requirements.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net