[OM] New Book

Subject: [OM] New Book
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:45:14 -0000
I have put together a small book of photographs from Northamptonshire. Project
H.O.M.E. (an organisation to help the homeless in
Philadelphia) will receive any and all profit generated. I will periodically
make public details of any sales. I will take nothing
from the sales of the book except for the feelgood factor from trying to help
someone.

You too can tap into that feelgood factor by buying a copy and you may also
like the photographs :-)

A preview (soon) and details can be seen here:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/116108/0504c402720fa51c70e3093bab0a1d84

or:
http://tinyurl.com/2baarj

--Graham