[OM] Re: Lexar 8G 133

Subject: [OM] Re: Lexar 8G 133
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:02:41 -0400
I have one of these cards bought last year from Adorama when they had a
similar sale with the result after rebate yielding (IIRC) a $69 price
tag.  I thought is was a good deal then and it's obviously better now.
The available stock sold out quickly then and I had to inquire about a
"rain check" since the projected delivery date was later than the last
day for the rebate.  It all worked out in the end.  Maybe I'll buy
another one in anticipation of my circumnavigate the country trip later
this year.

Lexar's 133X speed rating is rather inflated but I find the actual read
speed on download to be perfectly acceptable at about 90% of my 2GB
SanDisk Ultra II's.

Chuck Norcutt