[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:18:39 -0400
Chuck, I may just try that suggestion of yours. I really need to
learn to use layers in that way. I had a client last year who could
have used a little softening, but I had t make do with cloning and
healing brush. Worked out okay, and the clients were very happy, but
I wasn't as happy as they were. Portraits, as I said, aren't my
cuppa, but they are intriguing.

Maybe I need to operate a studio under the mantra: Who You Are Is
What You'll See. Probably make a bundle, eh? <g>

If you want to fuss and fume over the Malibu beach bunnies, head on
over to the lighting forum at DeePee. I'm not sure why plastic is
such the rage these days, but then the older I get, the farther
behind on the curve I get, until I'm quite sure one of these days I'm
going to wake up to find I believe the world is flat. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com