[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:42:10 +1100
I understand the "Surface Blur' in CS3 is superior to Gaussian.
For softening lines (and putting just a little fill into highlights)
I like the quick and dirty approach of using the clone tool at around
20-40% overlay, just wiping over a little tone from a neighboring
area. it's good for lightening and softening those dark, lumpy areas
under the eyes in particular.
It's about making people look the same way on the print as they do in
their heads.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx