[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:24:12 -0400
Yeah, but this has all left me with just enough enthusiasm in me to
want to pursue the portrait thing a little more than I had thought
about before. Like I need more to do. <g>

For what it's worth, the story came out in the local paper today, and
what with newspaper printing being what it is, I was astounded at how
well the photo turned out. Best I can tell they didn't touch
anything. Even printed it in color. For some reason, crappy newsprint
slightly tames a too-cool photo. It would be nice to know if this is
a general rule amongst newspaper printing, or particular to ours.

--Bob Whitmire
"Mr. Bob is in the Studio!"
www.bwp33.com