[OM] Re: E520--transient appearance on an Oly website

Subject: [OM] Re: E520--transient appearance on an Oly website
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:00:51 -0700
Maybe taken down because of conflict with actual tests? Check out
dpreview, one of the few sites that actually looks at the feature.
Both systems give you about two stops and they detected hardly any
difference between the E-3 and the E-510. That might be expected since
you are performing the same task with the same size sensor.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA