[OM] Re: E520--transient appearance on an Oly website

Subject: [OM] Re: E520--transient appearance on an Oly website
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:17:33 +1100
My impression has ben the opposite - that in-body anti-shake is more
effective - and has a whole raft of other benefits too - like smaller
lenses and stabilised heritage lenses.
That was the thinking at Sony I was informed this morning by their
local photoproducts marketing manager (alpha700 with Zeiss 85/1.4 -
oh yesssss).
Oh - a900 full frame, probably 14mp, news in about 3 months or so.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx