[OM] FREE - 24mm f2.8 Vivitar

Subject: [OM] FREE - 24mm f2.8 Vivitar
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:46:15 EDT
Yes, someone felt compelled to inscribe their drivers license number on it
and I can't get the aperture to open and close properly, however that looks
like a relatively easy task for someone with a little more skill than I
possess.  It seems to be some sort of linkage alignment issue rather  than oil
on the
blades and I could be wrong. So, if I said the lens was in  nice condition
other than these two distractions, could you hear me?   Front and rear caps,
great glass and other than the aperture deal, nice  mechanically.  Free to the
first person who contacts me off list.   Bill Barber

Home.