[OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:58:06 -0400
I normally use the off-camera shoe cord so I can put the flash in a
Stroboframe 350 bracket.  The bracket allows changing between horizontal
and vertical orientation while keeping the flash head above the center
of the lens for shadow control.  The wireless trigger is used for studio
or other room light flashes.  It's mounted on the Stroboframe as well
but plugged into the camera's PC socket.

Dr. Flash