[OM] Re: Konica Hexanon adapters to Pen FT?

Subject: [OM] Re: Konica Hexanon adapters to Pen FT?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:02:57 -0300
Don't know about Andy's Hexanon lenses but I have a Hexanon 50 / f2 on my
M5. The output is hard if not impossible to tell apart from that of a
Summilux 50 / f1.4 on the M3. .................. or that from the $50
wonder, the MIJ 50 / f1.8 on the 4T.

Maybe the only reason why the Hexanon lenses fell off the radar is that the
LUGers ground it down with bad rumours :-)

j.