[OM] Re: IMG: Scooter love

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Scooter love
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:55:16 -0400
Yes, but I keep thinking I should be a martyr to my art. One of these
days I'm going to pull a Nathan and get out amongst the crowds. Of
course it snowed here today, so there's no Scooter Love going on,
though I'm sure behind closed doors with wood stoves blazing there's
a whole lot of love going on. But I think I would get in trouble
trying to capture it on my card. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com