[OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:45:09 +0000
Thanks for those photos, Fernando.  The yellow one is a bit yellow for
me, but pretty nonetheless.  That coast looks rather inviting ...

... I have put some of my shots from our recent visit to the Algarve
on the new Photoshop Express system.  I should be interested in
anyone's opinions of the gallery, either practically or aeshetically.

https://threeshoes.photoshop.com/?trackingid=BTAGC&wf=share&galleryid=35f57283039d4518bd0691fbdae03cc6

I tried changing the profile, by the way Fernando, and it makes so
little difference as to be not worth worrying about.  So I've left my
images at Adobe RGB.

Chris