[OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:05:13 -0400
Flowers. I remember flowers. Sometimes I see flowers, in shops that
sell them. It snowed yesterday. It snowed last night. It is supposed
to snow Sunday night. Then, during the day, it warms up enough to
melt a lot of the snow and transform the thawing ground to a morass
that only needs some old German armor stuck in it to resemble the
Eastern Front during WWII.

They say we'll see flowers here someday, but I think they're a bunch
of wussified Pollyannas who can't face the reality of the snow gods'
ascendancy.

Nice flowers, by the way. I can feel the warmth emanating from my
monitor.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com