[OM] Re: Adobe takes the hit

Subject: [OM] Re: Adobe takes the hit
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:36:25 -0700
C'mon. How is a poor wombat expected to protect his reputation?

A NEW Zealand man has been sentenced to community work after telling
police he was raped by a wombat and the experience had made him speak
"Australian".
Arthur Ross Cradock, 48, from the South Island town of Motueka, called
police on February 11 and told them he was being raped at his home by
the wombat and he needed help, The Nelson Mail newspaper reported.
The orchard worker later called back and said: "Apart from speaking
Australian now, I'm pretty all right, you know."
Cradock pleaded guilty in the local court to using a phone for a
fictitious purpose. He was sentenced to 75 hours' community work.
Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court alcohol
played a large role in Cradock's life.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA