[OM] Re: Photoshop Express

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop Express
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:19:49 +0000
That's becoming pretty common practice nowadays so it seems. I came
across this about Facebook recently. It heads of into the realms of
conspiracy theories, but what the video's narrator quotes from the
site's own small print is bad enough.

http://www.regularjen.com/archives/2007/06/25/ok-maybe-i-do-have-something-against-facebook/

And you can't even delete your profile, only deactivate it. Once
they've got your personal info, they've got it for good...

James