[OM] Re: (OT) Wombat Love: Was Adobe takes the hit

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Wombat Love: Was Adobe takes the hit
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:42:32 -0400
Y'know, I'm not in a very good mood this morning. The agency that
provides residential services for my son with autism delivered him to
us yesterday for an overnight with a temperature of 104 (F). The
staff member who delivered him, whom we happen to like a lot, said,
"He doesn't seem to be feeling very well today." Well, duh!

After discovering the fever when Ben started shaking with fever
chills, Esteemed Wife, a registered nurse, went right to work and
managed to get it down to manageable proportions. Thus I am grumpier
than usual this morning, and I really don't appreciate laughing my
ass off at reports of odd sexual proclivities, fictitious or
otherwise, from the underside of the other side of the world.

If you folks could contain yourselves for a little while, until my
mood improves, I would appreciate it. There's very little more
conducive to a fractured sense of self than laughing your ass off
while in a bad mood.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com