[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: sand and se=F1orit as

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: sand and se=F1orit as
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:01:01 -0300
OK ............... Nathan takes great photos. Be nice to the guy thouigh, he
probably has inflential leverage on how much tax everyone in the EU pays
which in turn bears directly on how many pennies out of every Euro one is
left with to indulge in our favourite hobby of buying up Olympus equipment
to take great photos.

Personally, I think that we are all the richer for being able to enjoy the
demonstrated photographic talents of the likes of Nathan and everyone one
else who has photos to show.

jh