[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:53:31 +1100
Clearly the pix you posted were woefully inadequate! :)
Moose has the better of me on this one - I posted before I saw his
last message and my memory of the 35-70/3.6 is foggy.
More so than the lens I hope!
That hood is hard to find but it is out there.

I was wrong. Please note the date for future reference.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx