[OM] Re: possibly offline

Subject: [OM] Re: possibly offline
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:12:15 -0400
The doctor who found the blockage called a second doctor in during the
angioplasty and they conferred as to whether a bypass should be done.
They felt it was best not to do it.

I was able to see the computer screen and live image of the inside of my
own artery and blockage.  There was a wireframe overlay on the screen
which changed as my heart beat.  The wireframe showed overall artery
size, part that was blocked, part that was open. They watched it for a
few minutes as the spec went up and down.  I have had no chest pains, or
difficulty breathing over the last 2 years.  So far it seems the recent
problems were caused by over-medication.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
631-424-2121 | http://www.zuiko.com
omtech1 AT verizon.net