[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:39:53 +1100
The thinking behind this is that if they don't, then you will wake up
too early.
Hospital staff are required to work to a strict routine - patients
are merely the workflow.
Personally, I've found that aircraft and hospitals are two places
carefully designed to destroy any attempt at sleep. At least the food
has improved in most hospitals.
When in rehab. for my knee, I enjoyed getting in quantities of work,
involving laptop, reams of papers spread all over and frequent phone
calls. It's  petty but it allows you to recapture some control of
your life. I took delight at one point when a particularly
patronising and officious nurse demanded to know what I thought I was
doing working at ten o'clock at night and I was able to reply, "Oh,
earning about double what you are right now." Not quite accurate but
very, very satisfying.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx