[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:50:31 +0100
Given that it's entirely voluntary and the process has turned into an
ad hoc who wants it next, I'm amazed at what's been achieved so far.
The person currently looking after the site has other things on his
mind right now so it's down for a bit, but in the meantime people have
been posting elsewhere photos they've got using the cameras. I'm sure
things will come together in their own time.

I organised the purchase of the freehold (an archaic system of
property ownership that protects the wealthy landowner) of the block
where I live. There are sixteen flats and the money at stake ran into
the thousands per flat, with the cost increasing with time. Even so
the apathy was extreme and the whole thing took about three years. The
OO could easily have been still-born or lasted just a few months.

Come on John, where's your optimism? ;)

James