[OM] Sale of KonicaMinolta stuff

Subject: [OM] Sale of KonicaMinolta stuff
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:32:22 -0600
I hope this isn't out of place -- I know there are some people on this
List who use KM's equipment.  I'm rationalizing my collection by
standardizing on Oly stuff at the moment.

I'm thinking of listing it all on ePay, but I wanted to see if there was
any interest from members of the Oly List first.  The items are as
listed below (you can get details, pictures and haggle over pricing if
you wish by e-mailing me privately):

- Two (2) 5600 HS(D) Program flashes, like new (equivalent to the Sony
Alpha HVL-F56AM flash, and supposedly works on all Sony Alpha cameras);

- One (1) Macro Ring Flash 1200

- One (1) Macro Twin Flash 2400

- One (1) Macro Flash Controller (powers either of the above units, and
again, supposedly works on all Sony Alphas)

- One (1) ACW-100 Wide-Angle converter (for A1, A2, possibly others [?])

- One (1) ACT-100 Teleconverter (for A1, A2, possibly others [?])

- One (1) A1 DiMAGE camera

- One (1) BP-400 Battery Pack ("Grip") for the above A1

- One (1) AC Adapter AC-1L (North American plug)

- One (1) Remote Cord RC-1000L (long)

- One (1) Remote Cord RC-1000S (short)

- One (1) Off-camera Cable OC-1100

- One (1) Off-camera Shoe OS-1100