[OM] Re: [OT] Now hospital experiences was Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arr

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Now hospital experiences was Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:12:31 -0400
John,
 I'm pleased, as are your other friends, family and customers that your stay
was brief and uneventful!
 It was about 5-6 years ago. I guess I was suffering the karma due the
person at fault :) I was trapped in my car still reeling from the shock of
impact when I heard a tap on my window. The young man outside asked if I was
okay. I pleadingly questioned him about the other driver. He remarked he WAS
the other driver. I thanked God I hadn't killed anyone and he seemed in fine
metal. I apologized profusely to him. I also gained confidence in the crash
worthiness of his Camry. When a police officer arrived, the officer was very
kind and let me use his phone while we waited for the fire department and an
ambulance. I was able to call my ex-wife to let her know I wouldn't be
picking the kids up that afternoon. I was on the way to pick up some eggs
and dye from the grocery :)
 In early March I had outpatient surgery and couldn't have been happier with
the efficiency, care and professionalism of the staff. Of course it wasn't
in a trauma center, and I have no idea what was going on in the ER the day I
had my car wreck. I hope the neglect I suffered was due to the attention
given to other patients. I was fortunate, I suffered no permanently
debilitating injuries . And the morphine was good for what ailed me :)

Bob