[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:18:15 -0600
I have sent my particulars to John (yes, that sounded like it would
hurt) and will post when I receive it and when and where I am sending
it to.  I plan to use my rare Zuiko 85-100mm/F5 Zoom  Lens (yes its a
silvernose) . With a 24-40 and a 85-100 I can't imagine anyone needing
more range or slower lenses.  It seems staggering that these gems
didn't make it into production.  Why with these two zooms you could
replace up to 3 fixed focal length lenses and demand to only work
outdoors in daylight.  Hey I have a OM1 without a motordrive hole, I
am assuming that it is prewar before the invention of motors` say the
Boer War or maybe the Crimean?  It is strange cause it has serial
letters not numbers - inatiam  - probably not worth much.

Yours in good humor
Gord