[OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend

Subject: [OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:52:58 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Any rich people on the list who need some quite charming additions to
> their family?

Rich? Hardly. But we'll feed and house them in exchange for 36 hours
of farm work a week.

The way things are headed, that sort of arrangement is going to be
more common.

:::: In medieval days, a peasant could be executed for stealing a
crust of bread, while the lord of the manor could abuse every peasant
in sight without fear of legal retribution. Does it strike you that we
seem to be reverting more and more to a similar society, one in which
the punishments no longer fit the crimes? -- Ed Foster ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::