[OM] Re: Sales surge

Subject: [OM] Re: Sales surge
From: om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:52:06 -0300

Chris ......you might want to rethink and send an even larger donation:-)

As reported on CNN last night [3 April] a child in grade 1 in an American
school was found to have packed a loaded 9mm pistol in his lunch bag for show
and tell and for playing with his pals.

He was probably just exercising his 2nd Amendment rights as a one person
"well-regulated militia" !

jh