[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:01:25 -0400
I've found 4T / Ti to be very reliable, but less serviceable.
Everything, all electronic components are mounted on one flex board that
folds and winds through the body.  Meter bad, replace circuit, auto
doesn't work, replace circuit, manual speeds lock open, replace circuit.
  In the 2N: separate meter, meter board, auto board.  Personally, I
would not hesitate to by a 4T/Ti.

John
CPS, Inc.

--