[OM] Re: digital picture frame suggestions wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: digital picture frame suggestions wanted
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:44:59 -0700
Mike wrote:
> Got a little 7" one for christmas and like it so now we're looking to
> get a bigger one. Looking  10.4" to maybe 15". 4:3 of course, decent
> quality, brightness, viewing angle etc. Resolution of no less than
> 1024x768. Video, sound not needed nor wanted but maybe no choice in the
> matter. Wireless and remote a bonus but not needed. There are lots of
> cheap crappy ones out there. Anyone use one of these and/or could
> recommend one? Anything to avoid?

You just gave me an idea. My old Sony VAIO 12" notebook isn't up to much
of today's uses, but the screen is fine No remote, though, and too much
work to make it wall ready, horizontal surface only. Could put a pretty
wood frame on it, I suppose.

Now if I can just get my brother to find the AC adapter...

Moose