[OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend

Subject: [OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:05:07 -0600
Crocodile Dundee says,  "No worries mate -- that sharin the Queen
things a bit kinky though -- the bearded fingers, well we all know
what causes that! "
Not speaking Australian myself, I have no idea what he is saying but I
am sure it will mean something to you, words to live by I suppose, an
inspiration to the generations that will follow  :-)