[OM] Re: (OT) Where's Walt?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Where's Walt?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 15:25:45 -0600
Ok I am querying my own e-mail, but is this a new thing on the list
now- like a dating-mail order bride kind of LavaLife E-Harmony or I
guess OM Harmony service?   Because if it is we got a real sausage
fest to sort out. Now with the 00 we just proved that it is possible
to herd cats so I will patiently wait for the OM 1n and Kate to show
up. I wonder which will arrive first?  I think I am going to take the
easy road and cop out to the rockies where if I remember to put in
film and also to check the lighting and set the shutter and set the
aperture and focus the lens  the backdrop is so magnificent that one
can't help but produce a not bad shot as long as you don't get the car
window in the frame.

Gord