[OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend

Subject: [OM] Re: Sale of an Olympus legend
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:02:40 +1000
Oh yes indeed, or what would there be to stop a corporation part
'paying' an executive in house, cars, school fees and so on. Thus,
'fringe benefits tax' on those goods provided as part of a
remuneration package. These things only apply above a certain level -
swapping gardening for transport, for instance. But jobs that include
a roof over your head do require declaration of the housing as part
of the income, I believe. (Even the army charges rent these days for
family housing).

Andrew Fildes (who has accepted payment in kind, but never chickens).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx