[OM] Re: A walk in the woods with my newly returned E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: A walk in the woods with my newly returned E-3
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:23:16 +0100
On 06/04/2008, Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi Ian:
>
>  Just the castle shot, its listing a little.  What bike did you buy?  I
>  bought a Gary Fisher 'Mendota' hybrid late last fall that I am getting
>  eager to pull out of storage.

That was entirely down to me - and shot with an E-330 last autumn.
The E-3 shots from last Friday are in the newest collection right at
the top.

Bike is a Dawes Geneva, as seen in the pictures referred to.  The
woods are not its natural home, but it did a good job of getting me
there and back (about 4 miles each way).