[OM] Re: I think the E-510 is the DSLR for me....

Subject: [OM] Re: I think the E-510 is the DSLR for me....
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 00:05:36 -0400
Leandro,

My wife seems to be OK with me spending several hundred $$$ on this
so long as I sell some of my film based gear. Of course, she didn't
say 'which' gear. Gosh, I'd hate to part with some of the stuff but
the OM-2, not the 2N, could be sent bye bye. I do have kind of a soft
spot for it, though. It was a rescue camera. Found it at a garage
sale about 4 years ago along with some Zuiko lenses. The poor thing
had such a mildew odor. For that kind of treatment the seller didn't
deserve the $15 I gave him. Used it for a while until the 2N came
along as part of package deal from a guy selling off nearly
everything he owned prior to his moving to a retirement home. I Sold
off all his non OLY stuff and ended up with what worked out to be a
free 2N.  A 1N, 2N and XA are really all the OLY film bodies I need
to keep so who knows, the OM-2 might end up FS on this list.

Gary

4/6/2008 "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>