[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:08:16 -0400
One of the reasons I remembered is that you posted a couple of photos of
St Johns College Cambridge. I was there from 1967-70. Was back about
four years ago - how things have changed! Also visited Duxford for the
first time, with the Red Arrows practised during breakfast, a couple of
Tornados arriving, and a Spit and Hurricane flying.

Martin