[OM] Re: [OT] Syncback help

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Syncback help
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:32:45 -0700
If you select the available preconfigured "backup" profile then it should
copy all files from the source to the backup location, as long as they are
either not on the backup location or a newer version is on the source.

Each profile you have, preconfigured or modified by you has a very good
description.  You should see it you go to "modify".