[OM] OT- Jane Bown - Unknown Bown Book

Subject: [OM] OT- Jane Bown - Unknown Bown Book
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:14:20 -0400
Hello all,

I don't know if any knew about it but the UK Guardian & Observer newspaper
group had an exhibition of Jane Bown's early work late last year. As part of
the show they produced a book of selected images from the show. None are Oly
images (most are from her Rolleiflex hence the OT notice) and the images are
from her personal work not the portraits she is best known for.

This brings me to the main point of this email. I ordered a copy from the
Guardian bookshop and sadly the first copy arrived very slightly damaged,
the worst problem being a small wrinkle on the spine. The store promptly
replaced it and instructed me to dispose of the damaged copy in anyway I saw
fit. So, if you are in the US and would like the damaged copy drop me a line
(offlist please!) and I will send it on free.

Dan S.