[OM] Re: OO wings its way to Calgary, Alberta

Subject: [OM] Re: OO wings its way to Calgary, Alberta
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:49:58 -0600
Tuesday afternoon, the 00 arrived this afternoon so thats 24 hour
service from the right coast to the rocky mountains. Not bad Canada
Post!  The camera looks in top shape it only shows some marks on the
plastic of the film advance lever.  I plan to introduce it to Calgary,
Canmore, Banff and the Rockies.  I have a flash attachment and don't
know if I will want it for flash or fill light but thought I should
ask to see if that is ok? No problem if it isn't.  Are we documenting
every shot ie: speed, aperture, film?     And one last question, the
camera has a USA chrome sticker on it, is that just marketting or is
there a difference from other OM 1ns?

Gord