[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:59:17 -0400
Yes, my new John H scribed 2-13 is great in the 4T.? Clearly a bit brighter
than the 1-13.? Though my view of the world is still skewed, the horizons are
straight in the photos.
There are several threads in the archives that the judgment of bokeh is altered
with the 2-13 (I have more links at home).? Not sure I've noticed that yet but
will be more observant in the future.
Mike

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/1998-07/msg00052.html

You're lucky! I had to pay $80 each for my 2-13's. They were worth it
though, far nicer screen than the 1-13 for the low light work I use my OM's
for a lot.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design