[OM] Re: Just when you thought...

Subject: [OM] Re: Just when you thought...
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

This is crazy! These sites seem to be run by idiots. I
have another rant regarding FLICR incorporating video
but thats for another time.

Perhaps they instituted this policy of Paybuddy only
only is to protect buyers and sellers? The best
control is probably through paybuddy and eboy.
However, I have not seen limitations on using other
payment methods.

http://mail.yahoo.com