[OM] Re: Just when you thought...

Subject: [OM] Re: Just when you thought...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:05:57 -0600
Steven Wymer wrote:
> On this note though, if you want to accept outside of paypal, you can.
> If they pay by another means (Im in canada, so for me, EMT is the
> payment of choice, deposited right into my checking in an hour), just
> have them do that, and once payment has cleared, just mark the item as
> paid on your seller page. This is what I do all the time, and Im sure
> its not what eBay is looking for, it is a profit loss, but still, it
> works for me.

Steven:

It sounds like you have the choice.  I was offered none -- since none of
my recent auctions have completed yet, I don't even know if I *can*
"mark the item as paid" outside of receiving a PayPal payment (I'll find
out in a few days, I guess).  But I was offered no alternatives at all
when I set the auctions up, as I'm under their "100 transaction" limit.

Garth