[OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
> Welcome to the Hotel Incontinental.

On a dark desert highway, warm wind in my underwear
Warm smell of colon, rising up throught he air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering sump
My breath grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for a dump.
There she stood in the doorway;
Handing me the bathroom key
And I was thinking to myself
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a match and blew the flame away
There were voices in my abdomin
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel Incontinental
Such a smelly place, such a anquished face
Not enough tissue in the Hotel Incontental
Any time of year, You can't find it here

Her mind is porceline-twisted, she got the cramps and bends
She got a lot of enemas that she calls her friends
How they dance in your tummy, sweet smelly gas
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the front desk
'Please bring me more toilet paper'
He said, 'We haven't had that tissue here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from deep down inside
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel Incontinental
Such a smelly place, such a anquished face
Not enough tissue in the Hotel Incontental
Any time of year, You can't find it here

Broken fan in the ceiling
The toilet clogged up real nice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the bathroom
They gathered to plunge the beast
They stab it with their plungers and augers
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I could breathe before
'Laxative' said the plumber, the toilet to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Welcome to the Hotel Incontinental
Such a smelly place, such a anquished face
Not enough tissue in the Hotel Incontental
Any time of year, You can't find it here

AG (Holding my) Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com