[OM] Re: EC-20 and DZ 40-150mm?

Subject: [OM] Re: EC-20 and DZ 40-150mm?
From: Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:30:44 -0400
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone know of any problems (other than lack of speed) when using this
> combination?  One of my friends was told my the local camera store it
> wouldn't work and when I went to the Olympus America site I couldn't find any
>
> information on the EC-20 and 40-150mm.   Bill  Barber

According to this compatibility chart it is MF only.
http://tinyurl.com/4yn2bn

However, the chart lies. The chart also says the EC-14 will only MF with
the 70-300mm and I know those who use it with AF.

I would think for the money you would be better off buying the 70-300mm
lens instead of the EC-20 and 40-150mm combination.

Dick