[OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:37:01 EDT
That is easy.  When the CFO speaks . . .  take action.  This  may help:
_http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1147&pq-locale=en_US&_re
questid=5617_
(http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1147&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=5617)

I'm in the midst of packing stuff as I prepare to put my house on the
market.  I have 6 rolls of film that will be making a trip in the  morning to
the
last B&W lab in Houston.  On of the rolls is from  an employee's camera that I
extracted about 7 or 8 days ago.  She thinks  the roll of 620 is perhaps from
the 50's.  One of the cameras I packed is  an old Kodak 1A with red bellows.
It has a roll of 616 film in it that was  probably exposed in the 40's or
earlier.  Wonder what the chances are of  there being any images?  I haven't
taken
it out yet, however might when I  see what this other one looks like.   Bill
Barber

In a message dated 4/13/2008 6:22:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,